TLB Medicals is committed to providing a high-quality service to everyone we deal with. In the rare circumstance that we fall short of our high standards and you wish to make a complaint about any part of the service that we have provided to you, we aim to help you resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
We treat as a complaint any expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for a response. We listen to your complaints, treat them seriously, and learn from them so that we can continuously improve our service.
Our standards for handling Complaints
- We treat all complaints seriously;
- You will be treated with courtesy and fairness at all times;
- We will treat your complaint in confidence;
- We will deal with your complaint promptly, and within our timescales detailed within our procedure.
- If we are unable to respond to you fully in respect of your complaint due to its complexity or because of factors outside our control, we will advise you of this and the expected timescale within which we shall be able to respond to you.
How to make a complaint
You can make a complaint in writing to:
Our Complaints Procedure
Upon receipt of a complaint we will deal with the issue that you have raised as follows:
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 3 working days of receiving the complaint. If you require a specific format, then please advise us of your specific requirements.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will involve the complaint being passed to the Office Manager, who will review your complaint and the file speaking to all relevant persons concerned.
- The Office Manager will then write to you within 20 working days of receipt of your complaint with a detailed reply, including suggestions for resolving the matter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again to explain why you remain unhappy with our response and this matter will be referred to a Director who will review your comments and the decision reached in our initial response.
- We will then write to you within 14working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position to your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you still remain dissatisfied with our response, then you can refer this for mediation. For this purpose, we recommend the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR). They can be reached at 020 7536 6000 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extending the time limits of our Complaints Procedure
We always aim to respond to and hopefully resolve all complaints within the timescales within our complaints procedure. However, it may occasionally be necessary to extend these time limits due to the complexity of the complaint or some other factor.
If the time limits of our complaints procedure has to be extended, we will write to you, informing you of the progress and the revised time frame.